Whether you are a professional screen trader, Hedge Fund or a Commodity Trading Advisor trading on behalf of multiple customer accounts, a system trader executing automated trading models, or an investor just beginning to experience electronic markets, AGN provides the breadth and depth of platform choices, Data Feeds, trading tools and advanced technical support vital for your trading success.
Coming Soon. Supported instruments: Futures & Options Learn more. Request a Demo.
NinjaTrader order entry
- Easy to see trade visualization
- Single click order entry, modification and cancellation
- Can be use with Advanced Trade Management (ATM) module
- Easy to see trade visualization on the chart
- Single click order entry, modification and cancellation from the chart
- Can be use with Advanced Trade Management (ATM) module
Advanced Trade Management (ATM) is NinjaTrader’s signature order management technology that lets you pre-define personal trade management strategies including; multiple profit targets and stop loss orders, one-cancels-other (OCO) orders, auto-breakeven stops, trailing stops and much more. This feature can significantly enhance trade performance by automatically submitting all entry/exit orders within milliseconds!
- Easily specify multi-stage exit parameters
- Single check box to create an auto-breakeven stop
- Highly configurable and easy to use auto-trail stop
- Powerful market visualization
- Multi-time frame and multi-instrument analysis
- Over 100 pre-built customizable indicators plus 100s of optional 3rd party indictors
Other Analysis Tools
- Trade performance tool
- Market Analyzer
- Strategy analyzer
Automate and customize your trading!
Take your trading to the next level through custom development and trade automation! NinjaTrader provides you with the ability to automate your trading strategies whether they were developed natively using NinjaScript® or in an external application.
Supported instruments: Futures & Options on Futures. Learn more. Request a Demo.
R | Trader
R | Trader is well suited for the trader who wants quick execution on the electronic markets. Traders have the ability to trade futures and options from a price ladder or an order ticket. R | Trader also offers Option Chains, prebuilt strategies for futures and Options plus streaming real-time quotes.
- Quote dissemination is quick and clean (and the quotes are non-throttled)
- Orders are routed quickly to Globex (they have low latency)
- Flexible controls (e.g. margin)
- Comprehensive display and ability to trade electronic options
- Advanced order types are supported including Order Cancels Order and synthetic stops
- No monthly platform fee
- Windows (including price ladders) can be viewed outside the main application window for convenience
- Supports pulse order entry
If you have already signed up for R | Trader, and need to download the platform again, please click here
Supported instruments: Futures & Options on Futures. Learn more. Request a Demo.
In today’s electronic exchanges, traders have the ability to take or exit positions almost instantly. The capability to execute a trading strategy through the electronic exchange is the most critical step in the implementation of a trading strategy.
CQG sends all orders, cancellations, and modifications through the most robust connection possible to redundant servers using SSL encryption to secure your trading information.
CQG provides order routing ability for futures, options on futures, Globex currencies, indices, treasuries, and exchange-traded spreads. Traders can execute orders through CQG’s two trading platforms, CQG Integrated Client and CQG Trader.
CQG’s DOMTrader, a depth-of-market trading order execution tool, provides DOM information that gives traders transparency beyond the best bid and offer. For those who trade more than one market, the DOMTrader includes four tabs at the top of the window. Traders can use the order entry and cancel buttons to better manage their trades. They can also customize the DOMTrader with eight different color themes.
The Quote Board displays open, high, low, last, and net change.
The Orders and Positions window shows important account details including working orders, filled orders, account balance, open trade equity for futures, unrealized profit/loss for options on futures, collateral on deposit, and more.
Electronic Trade Routing
- High-speed network of distributed exchange gateways
- Depth-of-market views on price ladders and trading directly from the charts and quote pages
- Comprehensive pre-trade risk management
- CQG Hosted Exchange Gateways, a secure, low-latency order routing service, are installed and maintained for our partner clearing firms
- Smart Orders, both exchange-supported and synthetic orders, with unique features designed to aid the trader for better order and trade management
CQG Smart Orders
CQG supports both exchange-supported and synthetic orders. Each Smart Order has unique features designed to aid the trader for better order and trade management. Smart Orders include:
- DOM-Triggered Stop/stop limits
- Trailing Limits, Stops, stop limits
- Bracket and order-cancels-order
- Algorithmic orders, including iceberg orders and offset stop limits
- Condition following orders
QST gives you the ability to trade from almost all windows including charts. It incorporates an intuitive left click = buy / right click = sell, single click trading functionality, and advanced account management features with multi-account access. There are six versions of the platform available: QST Lite Basic, QST Lite Advanced, Silver Plus Pit, Broker Plus Pit, Gold Plus and Platinum.. Powered by CQG. Supported instruments: Futures & Options on Futures. Learn more. Request a Demo.
QST (Quick Trading Screen) Application Suite
Quick Screen Trading offers revolutionary software applications for real-time streaming futures and options on futures quotes, highly reliable and accurate data, internet based mobility for anytime/anywhere access, professional, advanced tools, the best combination of sophistication, usability, performance and price.
- Efficient, intuitive and consistent order entry: left click = buy, right click = sell. Unlike other products that display useless eye candy, the order entry function is simple and concise. It is truly a “single action” operation.
- “Workspace” metaphor with multiple tabbed workspaces divided into one or more internal frames. Frames can be pulled into external windows.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Infinitely configurable colors, layouts and font sizes.
- “Mobile Desktop” allows users to save a copy of their desktop and to log in from another location and retrieve the exact desktop that they saved. Work from home or the office using the same screen layouts and configuration.
- “Themes” functionality allows user to easily create a unified color scheme throughout all the screens of the application.
- Templates for multiple frame workspaces, trading workspaces, and chart-link workspaces.
- Context sensitive month selection. Type a contract, and the valid month/year pairs appear in a window. Contract selection system allows search by category, exchange, description and symbol. Simply click on the symbol to enter it.
- Contract details shows exchange, contract value, minimum tick size and value, open/close time and margin requirements.
Supported interments: Futures & Futures on Options. Learn more. Request a Demo.
With X_Trader®, simultaneously trade multiple markets from one fully-customizable screen with advanced speed, stability and accuracy. Single-click order execution and the patented MD Trader® ladder coupled with tools for automated trading, charting and more give traders the edge on trading performance. There are two versions of the platform available: X_Trader and X_Trader Pro®.
Key Features of the X-Trader Platform
- Easily enter, modify and cancel orders with mouse or hotkeys
- Fully customizable workspace layouts and order defaults support diverse trading styles
- Develop and run custom API applications that extend X_Trader functionality
- MD Trader ladder provides an intuitive view for quick response to market conditions
- Initiate orders from a desktop anywhere in the world to Trading Technologies’ server-side Strategy Engine execution engines
- Automate strategies using Autotrader™ and link in values from Excel or X_Study
- Autospreader® provides the ability to define, manage and execute synthetic spread trades with up to ten legs on X_Trader Pro
- Trades route over Trading Technologies’ infrastructure
Please note, X_Trader is for professional traders only. For questions, please contact AGN Futures Support 312-267-2936
Trading Technologies®, X_Trader®, X_Trader Pro®, MD Trader®, Autospreader®, and X_STUDY® are registered trademarks and the Trading Technologies logo, TT™, Autotrader™ are trademarks of Trading Technologies International, Inc.
eSignal lets you watch the markets move-right on your PC-then plan your market strategy and make your decisions using eSignals charting and technical analysis tools. Supported interments: Futures & Options on Futures. Learn more. Request a Demo.
eSignal’s reliable, streaming market data, charting package and customizable formulas combined with Rithmic’s high-performance electronic order system and the services of leading brokerages make placing a trade not just painless but immediate – no time-consuming switching from application to application. Through this partnership, trading integration offers users choice, speed and reliability in one seamless platform.
- Advanced charting capabilities
- Trade from charts
- Access to a library of free indicators and strategies that can be modified using the
eSignal Formula Script language
- Receive alerts via phone or e-mail when bid, ask, price and volume levels are reached as well as time alerts for open, close, buy and sell points
- Backtesting and Strategy Analyzer features
- View real-time charts with indicators and receive audible alerts
- Extensive historical data
- Multiple news services including Dow Jones, MarketWatch and Business Wire
- Get streaming real-time quotes, charts and news on your mobile device with QuoTrek.
Sierra Chart is a complete and professional trading platform supporting manual trading, automated trading, simulated trading and powerful and highly customizable charting. Sierra Chart has advanced chart-based order entry which allows you to enter and modify orders with precision directly on the charts. Powered by Rithmic. Learn more. Request a Demo.
We Power your Sierra Charts with Rithmic Data!
Sierra Chart provides a professional Trading, Real-time and Historical Charting, and Technical Analysis platform for the financial markets. Sierra Chart supports all types of markets: stocks, futures, indexes, currencies and options.
Sierra Chart is a complete and professional trading platform supporting manual trading, automated trading, simulated trading and powerful and highly customizable charting.
Sierra Chart is widely known for its stable, open, and highly customizable design.
Sierra Chart is solid professional quality software. Designed for efficiency and ease-of-use. It has an uncomplicated interface that can handle the most demanding applications. It is developed by an experienced and competent development team that stays on top of development.
- Advanced TPO and Volume profile charts (also known as Market Profile)
- Advanced intraday and historical charts
- Volume by Price Study
- Advanced Trading from the charts
- Automated Trading Systems using Worksheets or the Advanced Custom Study Interface and Language
- Advanced and complete Trade Simulation mode
- 300+ fully customizable technical studies and indicators
- Variable speed market data replay
MultiCharts is a professional technical analysis and automated trading software, featuring high definition charting, advanced analytics, strategy optimization and backtesting. Powered by Rithmic. Supported interments: Futures. Learn more. Request a Demo.
At AGN we Power your MultiCharts with Rithmic Data!
A Trading platform that is right for you?
MultiCharts’ advantage is based on building robust trading strategies, accurate market data with minimal delivery time, order execution within milliseconds, and lower-than-average transaction fees. With tools such ashigh-definition charting, technical indicators, backtesting, and strategy execution, everything you need is at your fingertips.
Why choose this trading platform?
MultiCharts’ strength is in its features, flexibility, and commitment to following industry programming standards. MultiCharts provides all the necessary features you may need in a trading platform. The features allow you to create sophisticated trading strategies for your trading. MultiCharts is also compatible with the industry-standard EasyLanguage developed by TradeStation.
One-click trading from Chart and DOM
Take control of your trading and act quickly when you see an opportunity – place orders in seconds through the new Chart Trading and DOM. It’s simple and intuitive, you can click or drag-and-drop orders onto your chart.
MultiCharts features many tools to help you achieve your goals – Chart Trading, Trade Bar, Order and Position Tracker, Depth of Market, Automation of Entries and Exits, and Symbol Mapping.
No need to worry about typing in the exact price – you can simply drop an order on the chart and you can always adjust it if you need to. You can move your orders around to match other price levels on your chart, such as breakout or support levels, or drag more orders. You can also drag-and-drop automation strategies to further enhance your trading comfort and speed.
Order and Position Tracker
You see a detailed summary of your orders, positions and accounts. You can cancel or modify pending orders, or even flatten entire positions directly from this window. All information is in one convenient place, and you can sort and filter to zoom in on the pieces that you need. You can also export the reports into Excel for further analysis.
Depth of Market (DOM)
The DOM is an industry-standard tool that lets you see market depth and trade with one click. In MultiCharts you can see ten price levels each way, and apply entry and exit automation directly in the DOM window.
Automation of Entries and Exits
Sometimes there is no time to place entry or exit OCO orders by hand, so MultiCharts built some automation strategies that you can simply drag-and-drop onto you chart. You can drop them onto any point on the chart, or attach them to a particular order or position.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TRADING FUTURES AND OPTIONS INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE ARE UNIQUE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH UTILIZING THE INTERNET-BASED ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEMS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FAILURE OF HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND INTERNET CONNECTION. AGN FUTURES DOES NOT CONTROL SIGNAL POWER, ITS RECEPTIONS OR ROUTING VIA INTERNET, CONFIGURATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT OR RELIABILITY OF ITS CONNECTION. AGN FUTURES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNICATION FAILURES, DISTORTIONS OR DELAYS WHEN TRADING VIA THE INTERNET.